Pages

11.10.2010

{Wee Bit of Me Wednesday}

{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
Let’s see…does shoes count?  I seem to have quite the collection of those!

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
Vinegar…it works great for cleaning windows and mirrors.

{three} who would you call for bail money?
That would depend on who was in the cell with me!

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
The freedom from responsibility.  As kids we are in such a hurry to grow up and be adults, but little do we realize how much we will miss the days of no worries!

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Lots of coffee…thanks to being a college student again!

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
Those that know me well can tell you that I am a BIG procrastinator!  I usually wait until the last minute.

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
Waking up early to nice, hot cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate.

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
For me it is not a tangible item.  It is finding contentment with where life is taking me.  So many are dissatisfied with life…always searching for what will make them happy.

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
Pedi!  Which I am in severe need of as I type.

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
It would probably be something like Sweet Delights…and serve coffee and pastry type items.

Would you like to join in on Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays?  If so, simply click on the button above!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)