Pages

11.30.2010

{Fun Facts}

I got this idea from Amy over at Life’s Journey with a Smile and decided it would be fun to do!

Four Shows I Watch:
Private Practice
Grey's Anatomy
Brothers & Sisters
NCIS


Four Things I'm Passionate About:
photography
finishing nursing school
all things blog related
a clean bathroom


Four Phrased I Say A Lot:
Really?!?!?!
for sure
care plans, care plans, care plans {oy vey!}
absolutely!


Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
You’re not promised your next breath
Let your past be in the past, move forward with today
Never settle…EVER!
Take time to enjoy the small things in life


Four Place I Would Like to Go:
Ireland
Scotland
Alaska
Bahamas


Four Things I Did Yesterday:
studied
took a nap
cleaned my house
laundry


Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
Christmas break…one good thing about being a student again!
LPN Pinning Ceremony June 9th
Vacation in March
A new year


Four Things I Love About Winter:
Hot Chocolate
winter accessories…jackets, hats, gloves
Fires
winter sunsets…they are amazing!!!


Four Things on My Wish List:
Canon 5DMarkII
Canon 70-200L
new wardrobe
new set of wheels

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I laughed about the bathroom comment. My mother used to teach communicable diseases in nursing school and she would constantly clean. To this day I am forever cleaning just one more thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)