Pages

11.03.2010

{Rambling}

That is pretty much what tonight’s post contains!

I love the sound of rain hitting the roof.  Mixed in with a few rumbles of thunder.  For me, it doesn’t get much better than that!!!  Hopefully it keeps raining and I will sleep like a baby tonight.

My day of the week has gotten confused somehow.  I keep trying to make today Thursday for some strange reason.  Oh the disappointment each time I have to remind myself that it is only Wednesday!

In other news, I am counting down the days until the Fall Semester ends.  Only 21 actual days of class/clinicals!  We have a day off per week and a full week off at Thanksgiving.  I think maybe our teachers are ready for a break from us as much as we are ready for a break from studying :)  Come on December 16th!!!

Time changes this weekend…and I’m so not looking forward to that!  The getting dark an hour earlier thing is so not cool.  And not to mention it throws you completely off balance for the next several weeks.  You’re sleepy when you aren’t supposed to be, hungry when you aren’t supposed to be, etc…

I am SOOO happy that elections are finally over.  If I had to watch one more political ad I am sure I would have lost it.  I have seen the political ads get bad, but this year they went to a whole new realm.  I heard somewhere that this years political ads in general were the most negative ads to date.  And I believe it.

Ok…back to the land of studying I shall go!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I have done the same thing thinking today was Thursday all day. Until the kids said it was almost time for church! LOL.

    And just so you know, this time change is changing it BACK to God's time. He ordained it this way and MAN changes it, like the Bible says they will, and let's just say...It ain't a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)