I promise I’ve been a VERY good girl this year. Ok…a MOSTLY good girl! Will you please bring me a new toy or 2? You know the ones I like. They have SQUEEKIES in them!!! And how ‘bout a few YUMMY treats too. I’ve been watching my girlish figure, but a girl can splurge every once in a while. I will be sure to leave you a tasty treat and some carrots for your reindeer.
- I feel like being lazy and wish I could ignore these study notes on Gerontology.
- Mother Nature is having another “hot flash”. I really wish she would make up her mind!!
- I put up my Christmas tree:)
- I should be doing laundry, but once again laziness is winning. There’s always tomorrow, right???
- I’m learning to love Lightroom. We’ve previously had a love/hate relationship!
- I’m enjoying my new TV…Santa made an early visit to me yesterday!!!
- The weather is looking nasty and the wind is wicked!
How’s your day???
I actually had a chance to peek into the blog world! Life has continued to be a little on the crazy side. I take that back…A LOT on the crazy side. So here are the fast and furious facts of my life as of lately:
- Working 32hrs in 2 days isn’t recommended for anyone’s sanity! Sure we’ve all wished for a work week that is only 2 days and a 5 day weekend. But in reality…DON’T TRY IT!!!
- There are only 5 weeks left in the semester!
- I have a love/hate relationship with Microbiology.
- I find out in a month if I make the cut for the RN program…waiting is KILLER!!!
- Summer is slipping away…sigh.
- There are actually a few leaves that have turned shades of color instead of the typical fall brown typically seen around here!
- I miss blogging and reading all of my favorite blogs!!!
And I even had the chance to get the camera out today! Here one of my favorite shots from today :)