Pages

10.20.2010

{On Cloud Nine}

IMG_3699

Have you ever taken a photo that speaks to you?  I have, many times.  And this is one of them.  As I look at this tree, I see it standing all alone. 

It reminded me of life.  There are many times that we feel as though we are standing all alone.  Everyone else is off in the distance.  But it is in those “alone” times when we find our true inner strength.  Our roots grow deeper and discover that no matter what the circumstance, the storm will pass and the blue skies will return. 

This post has been linked with:

blog signature

4 comments:

  1. Loved how you tied your post into the photo! I totally agree with you. Wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot and I like the narrative too. I appreciate when you get a photo that is so meaningful to you. Glad you found my blog and I found yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)