Pages

10.01.2010

{The ABC’s of Me}

It's the ABCs of me, if you want to play along feel free!


A - Age: 29.... No, really, I am, it's true!  And will turn 30 in 4 months!!!
B - Bed size:  Queen!
C - Chore you hate: Dishes…I’d much rather clean the bathroom!
D - Dogs' names: Muffy...and she quite spoiled!
E - Essential start to your day item: Coffee…need the caffeine jolt to get me going!
F - Favorite color:  Red!
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H – Height:  5’5”
I - Instruments you play: That I played...clarinet and was a Majorette!
J - Job title: Nursing Student!
K - Kid(s): Just of the furry variety!
L - Living arrangements: Me and the dog!
M - Mom's name:  Christine
N – Nicknames: Mandie or Manda
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When I was young for a surgery. 
P - Pet Peeve:  The toenails MUST be painted at all times!
Q - Quote from a movie:  “Nobody puts Baby in a corner” 
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Only child!
T - Time you wake up: Too early…thanks to being a student!
U- Underwear: And just what about them?!?!?!?!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Not a fan of squash!
W - Ways you run late: Not paying attention to the clock!
X - X-rays: Numerous!
Y - Yummy food you make: My favs…egg rolls & chicken spaghetti!
Z - Zoo animals: The tigers!!!


Yikes.. that was long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)