Pages

10.27.2010

{In the Midst}

Linking up with On Cloud Nine

 

IMG_5908editWhile walking outside the other night, I happened to look up at the sky.  This is the view that was above.  This sky was a mixture of emotions.  Tranquility of the blue sky mixed in with turmoil or anger, and peeking through was peace and happiness.

Many times, life feels just like this picture looks.  We battle many trials and storms, but if we stop and look closely we will find that there really is peace in the midst of that storm!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful...God's creation never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love looking at the sky. Somehow, it just always places me a better mood and makes me appreciative of all the beauty around us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)