Pages

12.31.2010

{Out With The Old…}

And in with 2011!

I can’t believe that 2010 is over.  They weren’t kidding when they said time flies as you get older!

2010 was a year of many emotions.  Many ups and downs…many life lessons learned.  I cannot wait to see what 2011 will have in store!

I also cannot believe that I got my start in the blogging world a little over 6 months ago either!  Up ‘til then, I had tried to get blogging, but never really did much with it.  I am so glad that I am finding my rhythm and have found so many wonderful blogs!!!

With the New Year I hope to continue in finding me in the blogging community.  I know that time will be crunched very hard as I finish the last semester of nursing school though!  My goal for my blog also includes starting a 365 Project and seeing it all the way through the end of the year.

May each of you have a fabulous New Year!  See you in 2011!!!

IMG_6893

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! Is that a pyracantha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really sure! It was a tree, not a bush. Other than that I am clueless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot and goals!

    PS you should get your Mom to join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)