Pages

12.31.2010

{The 365 Project}

Photobucket

I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

My goal is simple…to complete the entire year! This will be lots of fun and a great way to challenge yourself to learn new skills!!! So use the link above and sign up…you know you want too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it!!!! I tried last year and lasted only for 4 months! Life got crazy. Maybe I should try again!! Looking forward to your photography. You're photos are always incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Can't wait to see all your photos. You're very talented! I absolutely love your logo, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)