Pages

12.14.2010

{Changes}

I am never one to really do the whole New Year’s Resolution thing.  I would much rather set life goals and stick with them.  Just my personal preference!
So at the beginning of 2010, I made a challenge to myself to get rid of the extra poundage that had attached itself to my body.  And I managed to kick 20-25lbs to the curb.  Now I simply maintain that loss and all is great.  Well, almost great!
I have started to realize that I am not nearly as toned up as I would like to be.  Problem is…I am college student again and simply don’t have the time to go to the gym multiple nights a week to work out.  So what’s a girl to do?  Start looking up apps on the BlackBerry!
I hit the jackpot with one particular app.  It’s called Couch to 5K.  Perfect for the completely out of shape (ME) person.  I can easily spare 30 minutes 3-4 times.
The app is based on getting the couch potato up and running.  It starts you out slow and over the course of 9 weeks has you running a 5K (approximately 3mi)!  This actually got me excited.  It has been FOREVER since I actually put on running shoes to go for a run!
The app is available in several different platforms…so go check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)