Pages

12.28.2010

{Learn, Live, Hope}

Albert Einstein said “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”  And it is now one of my most favorite quotes.  The words rang out loud and clear when I read them. 

Life is a learning experience.  Each choice we make in life has an outcome.  Sometimes this outcome is favorable, sometimes it is not.  But it is from those unfavorable moments that we learn.  We learn who we are and sometimes just how strong we are. 

We are not promised another day.  So enjoy each moment of every day.  I decided long ago not to live in regrets or should haves…but to live each day to the fullest and to be happy. 

Each tomorrow should be filled with hope and dreams.  There is no dream that is too big!

And as we enter 2011, I will continue to Learn, Live and Hope.  What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I learn something everyday, sometimes in spite of myself! Also, I have found living in today far less stressful than worrying about tomorrow. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)