Pages

6.14.2010

Stream of Conciousness

Wow…what a weekend it has been! Friday we went to Tallahassee to do a little shopping. There were several things that I needed to pick up before starting back to school. One of those items being a watch! It has been over 10 years since the last time I wore one. With the technology of cell phones there was not really a reason to wear one any longer…until now that is!

I can’t believe that it is less than one week before I start school. At this point I am a little nervous, but also excited. It has been a while and I am sure my study habits are going to be a little rusty. I see the need to make myself a schedule and get myself a little more organized!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to assist Rebecca Knowles Photography as a second shooter at the wedding of a very lovely couple. It was such a beautiful wedding and the location was quite a change of pace. The wedding was not your traditional church ceremony or a beach ceremony. It took place on the Lady Anderson. It was such a fun night! There will be pics of the lovely evening to follow later!!!

It is definitely summer…it is so hot already and I cannot imagine what it will be like in July and August. I am very thankful that our beaches are still beautiful and free of oil. But who knows how long they will remain that way. One bright side is that scallop season will be opening early this year…June 19th to be exact. And I can’t wait to go get my share! From all I have heard this appears to be a great season and one of the best in the last 10 years. So if anyone is looking for me next weekend you will find me out in the bay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)