Pages

2.13.2011

{Chances}

“You’ve got take some chances, you’ve got to risk losing it all.  You’ve got to close your eyes and leap because it may be worth the fall!”

I can’t get this out of my mind, so I thought I would pass it on!  It is so true that we miss out on things because we are scared of the fall, or we can’t see what is waiting around the corner.  But in those moments we do simply let go and take that leap of FAITH, we find ourselves with some of life’s greatest blessings.

So…don’t wait!  Take that leap and see what is waiting!!!

1 comment:

  1. In a Kenny Loggins' song he said "you take a leap of faith and you either land on the ground or learn how to fly". It has stuck with me and helped me through many challenging decisions. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)