Pages

7.23.2010

Reflection

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

As I sit here and look at all the changes that are taking place in my life, I cannot help but look back on the road that has led me to this very point.  I am where I started out at 11 years ago.  A high school graduate ready to conquer the world and begin my career as a nurse.  But life had other plans for me. 

There were a few twists and turns, a few back-flips, and lots of learning between then and now.

Today, I am back in that same spot beginning my career as a nurse.  And it was today that I realized one very important thing.  I could not have done this 11 years ago.  There were too many life lessons that I needed to learn in order to get to this point. 

I am thankful for all of the tomatoes that life has thrown at me.  They have given me strength, courage, discipline, and have shown me that I can handle anything that may come my way.

So I stand here now, writing my next life chapter and anxiously waiting to see what the ending will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)