Pages

1.02.2012

Happy New Year!

I can’t believe that 2011 has come and gone…but I am excited for all that 2012 has is store!!!

For NYE, I was at work, so not much excitement there! I’m still on break from class, but that too is quickly coming to an end.  I have orientation days at the college this week, but classes don’t officially begin until 1/13.  It has been so nice to be able to sit back and relax without the worries of homework or tests!!!

With the break I have also had the time to get my camera out and restore our long, lost friendship!!

IMG_0558

7 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, breaks are wonderful, aren't they. It's such fun to sit up and bed and realize the day will truly be your own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a beautiful shot! enjoy whatever break you still have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shot. Happy New Year....great things in store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Beauty is in the simplest of nature sometimes and you caught this nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope school is going well for you.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)