Pages

1.23.2012

Want to know a secret???

Well…life has been a little like a spinning top around here! 

So here is a quick recap before I fill you in on my little/BIG secret :)

My mom had bilateral knee replacements 2 weeks ago.  This has kept me running back and forth like crazy.  Following her surgery she was transferred for inpatient therapy.  Recovery is a tough road…but she should be getting out the end of this week!

Classes started back for me on Jan. 13th.  So far, things are going smoothly! But I did choke a little when I found out my first test would cover 22 chapters!!

Now…the secret!

BABY 1-23-12_2

A big surprise…but none the less a blessing! Baby is due 9/8/12.  It’s going to be a LONG, HOT summer for sure!!

6 comments:

  1. oh, wow! congratulations! and tell mama bug hello and congratulations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again... I already knew, but so cute to see him/her in their first picture!!!

    Hope your Mom is feeling good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! :))) I'm sure Mom will be happy, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations of the new baby and my birthday is sept 5th. tell your mother hello from blogland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mama-to-Bee!
    Lovely Portrait there...i can almost see that serene little smile;)

    Are you planning to Peek later so you Know what you're in-for ahead of time?

    Huggs & Buzz'z

    Bee sure to sneek in a gentle bug-hug for Mama-Bug from me..purty pleeze!
    *kare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm happy Mama Bug is doing well. Let her know we're all thinking of her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)