Remember this post? If not refresh yourself…and if you do, please read on!
You know you’re a nursing student if…
1. Your backpack is on wheels because it weighs more than you do.
2. Your arms are toned from pulling your backpack.
3. You have nightmares you forgot to chart your assessment findings and clinical instructor gives you a big fat U!
4. You diagnose yourself with whatever ailment you're studying at the time.
5. You study until 1:00am and get up at 5:00am to study some more.
6. You live off of coffee!
7. When two of the four test answers are correct but you have to pick the most correct answer!
8. When Maslow's Hierarchy and Davis's Drug Guide becomes your Bible.
9. Your laundry pile is competing with Mount Everest.
10. You witness someone wash their hands and turn off the faucet without a paper towel and you CRINGE!
11. Your classmates start to know you better than your own family.
12. You forget what it's like to have free time....what's that?