Pages

8.01.2010

Why oh Why…

Do weekends always end much too quickly.  It doesn’t matter what you spend the time doing, they seem to just zoom right on by!  And once again you find yourself preparing for Monday morning…for me that includes a test too!!! 

Now that I am past my moment of complaining…

My weekend was spent being lazy for the most part.  Sometimes you just need that little bit of down time to re-focus and get yourself energized to face the world again.  This week, like most others will be busy.  Life as a college student is meant to be spent when you are young for a reason!  It truly has more challenges going back to school now.  But I just have to keep reminding myself that June 2011 will be here before I know it!

Hope each of you have a fantastic week ahead =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)