Pages

8.05.2010

Nursing Student Diagnosis

373194205v10_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true

Yep…his pretty much sums up my life as a nursing student!!!  Lack of sleep, no thought of a social life, the bank is broke and there is most definitely not enough hours in the day to do all that needs to be done!

Other than that, life is pretty good.  I am counting down to a much needed long weekend.  Count with me:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 days off :)  Yes, this makes me one very happy nursing student.  Granted…there will still be case studies to complete and a test to study for; but, no getting up before the crack of dawn!  Maybe somewhere in those off days I can enjoy a little sunshine and put my toes in the water.  It seems like FOREVER since they have been in the sand and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)