9.18.2012

One Month New

I can’t believe my baby girl is already a month old! I’m not sure I like how quickly time is going by!!

IMG_1332IMG_1346IMG_1357IMG_1366IMG_1354IMG_1364IMG_1365

At one month you are…

  • Just a little over 7lbs
  • You wear NB in diapers.
  • Your clothes are NB and some of them are still big on you.  And I was worried that you wouldn’t wear all of them!!
  • You sleep much of the day still…but are beginning to stay awake for longer stretches.
  • Sometimes you like to have a party at night…but you keep forgetting to send me the invitation ahead of time!!  Your party hours are usually the wee morning hours.
  • You love your bottle…typically eating 3oz every 3-4 hours.
  • You are very alert when awake and have the brightest blue eyes.
  • You love bath time, but despise getting out of the bath!
  • You’re definitely going to take after your Mommy and be a girl on the go.  You don’t mind traveling one bit.
  • You love to stick your tongue out all the time!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You're already trying to grow up too fast for Nana! You are one beautiful little girl! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is truly perfect, Amanda. i love the round o mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! The 3rd shot! That tongue is gonna be her signature face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great shots - I'm going to love seeing these as the months go on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice shots. And I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)