Pages

9.18.2012

One Month New

I can’t believe my baby girl is already a month old! I’m not sure I like how quickly time is going by!!

IMG_1332IMG_1346IMG_1357IMG_1366IMG_1354IMG_1364IMG_1365

At one month you are…

  • Just a little over 7lbs
  • You wear NB in diapers.
  • Your clothes are NB and some of them are still big on you.  And I was worried that you wouldn’t wear all of them!!
  • You sleep much of the day still…but are beginning to stay awake for longer stretches.
  • Sometimes you like to have a party at night…but you keep forgetting to send me the invitation ahead of time!!  Your party hours are usually the wee morning hours.
  • You love your bottle…typically eating 3oz every 3-4 hours.
  • You are very alert when awake and have the brightest blue eyes.
  • You love bath time, but despise getting out of the bath!
  • You’re definitely going to take after your Mommy and be a girl on the go.  You don’t mind traveling one bit.
  • You love to stick your tongue out all the time!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You're already trying to grow up too fast for Nana! You are one beautiful little girl! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is truly perfect, Amanda. i love the round o mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! The 3rd shot! That tongue is gonna be her signature face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful post! she is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great shots - I'm going to love seeing these as the months go on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice shots. And I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)