Pages

8.31.2011

The Reason...


That I have been MIA has a little something to do with this picture. All of these books are for ONE class. Yes...I know how insane this is. This doesn't include what books I have for my other class either.

All of this is for the transition class that prepares me for the last 2 semesters of the RN program. And the reason why I have been scarce on the blog front. In a 3 week time span we will cover one entire textbook and test on it. YIKES!!!

Ok...back to the books I go!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

11 comments:

  1. YIKES is right!
    WoWie KaZoWie!!

    Here's a Pat on the back for You..
    Go get em' girl!!

    *Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring back the crazy days when I was preparing for the CPA exam. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you'll be through with this part in December! Mama is gonna be praying you through on this too! Love you sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're going to be busy, I'm sure you'll do well. I always think little breaks are the answer when studying like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH!

    P.S. what's the job interview about? I thought you got one and started?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, my brain hurts looking and thinking about that class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl! You can handle it, pat yourself on the back...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No kidding! That is alot of reading...even for someone who enjoys reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I know it looks daunting but imagine the feeling when it is all over and you can throw the books up in the air and say "I did it!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)