Pages

1.12.2011

{My Thoughts}

So what is it that truly makes a person happy? I guess the answer would be slightly different for each person that is answering that question.

Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect, it means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

I fell in love with this quote the moment I read it!  It took a few life lessons for me to realize that life is never perfect and rarely ever does it follow the plan you set.  For me this has always been a hard thing.  Mainly because of that Type A personality I have.  And the fact that I tend to be a perfectionist. 

Imperfections are simply part of life.  Little hiccups that can sometimes set our heads spinning.  Those hiccups are definitely the difference in our attitude toward life.

So…I have made a personal goal that I will not let the imperfections of everyday life take away my happy.  Life is truly what we make of it!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)