Pages

7.22.2012

Madilyn's Nook

Baby girl will be sharing a room with me. This meant I got to completely redecorate the bedroom :). I am currently in a one bedroom, so this meant we would need to share the space. But honestly, even if I had a second bedroom I would want her close to me for a while.

So after a long work week, I decided to relax today by putting the finishing touches to her little nook of the bedroom. I am not one to do a lot of crafty projects, but I couldn't find decor that I liked in the stores. So I went to Pinterest and scored so great ideas!!

The owl and name were print outs on card stock that I adhered the fabric to. Then I bought embroidery hoops and bought coordinating fabric to fill them. The crib bumper I bought.

I have another small area that I need to add a few finishing touches to and the room will be complete. And most importantly...its not overly baby so I don't feel like the bedroom has been taken over.

7 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I bet you are getting excited.

    P.S. when you are not tired you can re-read your post and fix all the wording. We forgive you, since you have PG-brain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add PG brain to publishing from my phone! I was too tired to even get on the computer!! What did we do before smart phones?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add PG brain to publishing from my phone! I was too tired to even get on the computer!! What did we do before smart phones?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful room for Madilyn. love her name

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job and I'm sure Maddie is gonna like it just fine too! The owl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very cute, and creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)