Pages

4.12.2012

Hello…

So I’ve been away for a while.  I went on a little blogging break…for many reasons.  Life is still moving in warp speed.

A little glimpse into what has been going on the last few months:

  • RN school is demanding, exhausting, and I’m so ready for it to be over! At least summer is just around the corner (3 weeks and counting!) and then one last semester stands between myself and my RN license!!
  • Baby is growing…and so is my belly!  It’s hard to believe that I am just 1 week shy of being half-way there.  So far all is going perfectly for both of us.  And in 2 weeks I hope to know baby’s gender :)
  • Work…lots of new and exciting changes have taken place in this department! I am now working for Covenant Hospice and totally LOVE it.  While it can be emotionally draining, I can’t imagine working anywhere else at this point.  And not to mention I work with an amazing group of individuals!!

My dear camera has been out sporadically.  It will be getting plenty of attention when baby arrives and will no longer feel so much neglect!  This afternoon I was able to snap a few quick shots at an Iris patch. 

IMG_1006IMG_1009IMG_1011IMG_1013

Ok…back to studying for tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Love those beautiful iris. Your summer break from school will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous shots and beautiful processing - isn't it a great feeling to make it to that halfway point?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice snaps...missing the Bump updates!!!???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting When You Stumble Dance! I love to read your comments, thoughts, or suggestions :)